Summer 1997 Daedalus/BARWAN Retreat Materials
The following are copies of the slides from talks given at
the Summer 1997 Daedalus/BARWAN Retreat (June 23-25, 1997), Lake Tahoe, CA.
Note: Many references below are distributed in Adobe Acrobat ``pdf''
files. A free viewer can be downloaded from either Adobe, or if you
are on campus, Cornucopia
Please also visit the
Daedalus home page for papers of the group, some of which were
handed out at the retreat.
- Project Overview: Randy Katz
- The Effects of Asymmetry on TCP Performance: Venkata N. Padmanabhan
- Composable Ad-hoc Location-based Services: Todd D. Hodes
- OS Support for Scalable Network Services: Steven D. Gribble
- Wireless Network Simulator: Giao Nguyen
- Channel Dependent Class Based Queuing: Giao Nguyen
- The Scalable Proxy -- Architecture, Evaluation, Evolution: Armando Fox
- Networking over next-generation satellites: Tom Henderson
- Improving fairness of TCP congestion avoidance: Tom Henderson